YOUR AGE BY CHOCOLATE MATH
This is pretty neat.
DON’T CHEAT BY SCROLLING DOWN FIRST!
Work this out as you read .
Don’t read the bottom until you’ve worked it out!
1. Pick the number of times a week you’d like to have chocolate (more than once but less than 10)
2. Multiply this number by 2 (just to be bold)
3.. Add 5
4. Multiply it by 50 — I’ll wait while you get the calculator (or use the one listed under ‘accessories’ on your computer)
5. If you already had your birthday this year add 1759 … If you haven’t, add 1758.
6. Now subtract the four digit year that you were born. (For instance, 1973)
You should have a three digit number
The first digit of this was your original number
(i.e., how many times you want to have chocolate each week)
The next two numbers are