There is no need to worry if you occasionally have a sleepless night. But if you experience insomnia continually then you may have medical problem. Insomnia in one form or another effects millions of people world wide.
Time-tested tips that will make it easy to sleep.
- After 1:00 pm you should avoid drinking caffeine products: coffee, tea, cola drinks, taking over the counter medications, and eating chocolate candy and deserts.
- Stay way form afternoon naps
- Take along hot bath around your bedtime
- Read a book or do a repetitive activity that will relax you
- Develop a regular bedtime routine
- Count sheep! Yes a repetitive routine will make it easier for you to fall asleep